Is it a close kept secret if it is going to be a boy or girl....then this is the perfect gift box for a baby shower or welcome to the world gift.
A pretty posy presented in a white gift box with a tree pack 100% cotton muslin wraps, "Lulu & Lala" wooden rattle, rabbit cuddly and soft rabbit toy.
Please note: If for any reason a product included in this gift becomes unavailable or out of stock, we promise to replace it with another item of equal or greater value which matches the theme of the box you are purchasing.
All prices are in New Zealand Dollars.
Due to the seasonal nature of flowers and the incredible variety available which is reflected inthe designs throughout our web pages, should a bloom within one of our many designs not be available it will be substituted with one of equal beauty and value.
Same day residential delivery guaranteed within greater Auckland if order received by 1.30 pm
Same day Saturday delivery guaranteed if order placed by 9.30 am
Same day business delivery guaranteed if order received by 9.30 am
Same day Business deliveries within Auckland received after 9.30 am may incur express delivery fees.
Rural, National and International deliveries incur additional fees, we will advise you via email of this cost before your order is sent.
We currently do not offer a Sunday delivery service
Flower careHere are a few simple care suggestions to help you obtain maximum pleasure from your flowers
Hand tied posies and bouquets
- Carefully unwrap your flowers. The stems of your bouquet will be enclosed in a wet wrap to maintain freshness during delivery? This should be removed.
- With a sharp knife or scissors, cut about 3cm off the flower stems. Always cut flower stems on a sharp angle to produce a larger area for water a absorption.
- Place your flowers in a clean vase filled with fresh water.
- Every 3 or 4 days the stems of your flowers should be re-cut and the water in the vase refreshed.
- For flowers which are already arranged into a container it is important to add water daily.
- Remove the water source from the base of the Rose stems.
- With a sharp knife or scissors, cut about 3cm off the Rose stems. Always cut flower stems on a sharp angle to produce a larger area for water absorption.
- Place your Roses in a clean vase filled with fresh water. This should be topped up on a daily basis.
- If a Rose should wilt, re-cut the base of the stem and place in 3cm of boiling water for about 30 seconds (no longer). Then place the Rose in a deep container or lie in a bath filled with fresh cold water.
- Dirty water in vessel.
- Sitting on top of the T.V, it gets too hot.
- Being placed in a draught or in direct sunlight.
- Leaves left on stems which will be under water. This can promote growth of bacteria which pollutes the water.
- Fruit. The ethylene fruit produces seriously reduces flower life.